To Michael J
From Melanie K
I had such a nice night. My favorite part was sitting outside talking on the bench. Who knew we would be together in such a situation?
- the lovely garden beside a Thai Buddhist Temple
- the freshness of post-meditation
- the purity of post-meditation
- the high of talking dharma with a new friend Luke
- surrounded by Bonsai trees
- the smell of Thai food wafting through the cool night air
- a golden palace to our left
- a cherubic monk in yellow robes and his young monk friend humbly taking out the trash
- the cute bumblebee girl and her very cool food container
- the cute Thai woman and her equally cute apron
- a nice young woman by your side who makes for great company!
- the solace of friendship in the air
- the promise of a new community of fellow Buddhists; the joy of having somewhere else to call home
- (for you) the lasting comfort of hugging a nice German woman (too old for meditation?!?! No! Why does she think that?)
Thanks Mike! Thanks universe!
The universe had conspired to bring all of this together for you and Contoveros. I overheard the divine one discuss it within the trinity as they assured the planet the purity of post meditation would be with lovers the rest of their days . . . and their nights.
— a close friend