To Michael J
From Melanie K
I had such a nice night. My favorite part was sitting outside talking on the bench. Who knew we would be together in such a situation?
- the lovely garden beside a Thai Buddhist Temple
- the freshness of post-meditation
- the purity of post-meditation
- the high of talking dharma with a new friend Luke
- surrounded by Bonsai trees
- the smell of Thai food wafting through the cool night air
- a golden palace to our left
- a cherubic monk in yellow robes and his young monk friend humbly taking out the trash
- the cute bumblebee girl and her very cool food container
- the cute Thai woman and her equally cute apron
- a nice young woman by your side who makes for great company!
- the solace of friendship in the air
- the promise of a new community of fellow Buddhists; the joy of having somewhere else to call home
- (for you) the lasting comfort of hugging a nice German woman (too old for meditation?!?! No! Why does she think that?)
Thanks Mike! Thanks universe!